MixedRoots

MixedRoots Blogging while mixed. Commentary on being biracial, challenging perceptions of race & religion in life and politics. Connecting all Cultures. Unity and Peace. Dedicated to celebrating all cultures, including mixed-heritages, inter-racial & inter-religious families and unions while educating others about the unique mixed-race and multicultural experience. Bridging the gaps between racial, ethnic, cultural & religious differences.

Monday, May 04, 2009

Robin Thicke Continued.....


Robin Thicke   Continued...

I've blogged about this artist previously 
(Robin Thicke Mixed Experience).  I love his music and his band is great.  I've seen him perform live four times in less than 2 two years.  Each time he tours its with someone great.
Beyonce, Mary J and Jennifer Hudson.  I saw the most recent show twice in two different cities- one in the east and the other on the west coast.  There's not ONE song I don't like, but I particularly love 'Dreamworld'.  

I met him twice and was also invited to be one of his guests at his after-party, right at his table after one of the shows. It was fun, I even met his dad, Alan (from the 80's hit TV show, Growing Pains) LoL 

I'll post more images another time.  Stay tuned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit CountersFree Hit Counter