MixedRoots

MixedRoots Blogging while mixed. Commentary on being biracial, challenging perceptions of race & religion in life and politics. Connecting all Cultures. Unity and Peace. Dedicated to celebrating all cultures, including mixed-heritages, inter-racial & inter-religious families and unions while educating others about the unique mixed-race and multicultural experience. Bridging the gaps between racial, ethnic, cultural & religious differences.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Blue Eyed Black babies

Blue-Eyed Black Babies
I started this blog in 2006 when my daughter was just about a year and half. I didn't anticipate that my child who is mixed race,
3/4 black and 1/4 white, would be so light, have light hair and light eyes. I also didn't anticipate the attention she would draw.

I'm sure you all have the seen the black- quite brown skinned- baby who has blue eyes, right? Well I recently found this on youtube and thought I'd share. I bet his parents didn't anticipate a genetic throw back either, they have a quite brown skinned baby with crystal blue eyes.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit CountersFree Hit Counter